Day 3: Bobble Stitch Bonnet

Okay, this came out way cuter than I expected it to be!  I was a bit worried about the size of the "bobbles" on something so small.  But, with this green wool, the bonnet looks almost reptilian. I like it!  Wouldn't it be adorable in a dinosaur themed set up?? 

Anyhow, this stitch is super simple and looks more intimidating than it really is.  Don't you love things like that.  This knit up really quickly and I will most likely add it into a design in the future. 

The #100daysofknitstitches is really starting to inspire me.  There haven't been any new designs on my end lately. I've stayed busy testing.  However, I'm thinking that I might need to put something pen to paper or yarn to needle???


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Avonlea Skirt

The Adeline Slouchy (a beehive beanie)

The Phyllis Wristlet