Lace Panels Bonnet test for My Cherry Blossom



Agnes creates some of the most beautiful heirloom quality bonnet patterns that I have ever seen.  I've tested for My Cherry Blossom on several occasions and each time is very exciting.  This go around, I tackled a trio of bonnets and the results left me in awe.  As usual.  

Normally, I would test the newborn sizes. However, I've made a new friend with the most precious baby girl.  I knew her little round face was meant to model these.  Thankfully, mommy and daddy let us have a little photo session/play date.  Meet little missy!  Isn't she a darling?  

Back to the bonnet!  This is the Lace Panel Bonnet. I'm sure it will receive a more elegant/formal name upon pattern release but for now this will do.  I will update once the pattern is live with all new info.  

Out of the three new patterns...this one is my favorite.  This is also why I am writing and featuring it first.  The lace has the most authentic vintage vibe to it.  It has such a wholesome allure to it.  The lace creates sweet scallops that perfectly frame this baby's face.  I mean the results are just angelic!!!  

I am so glad that I tested the 12-24 month size. Why?  I know that I normally do newborns. However, I wanted to showcase the ties.  The way that they are added makes for the most practical and functional bonnet.  There is no chance of them falling off or falling apart! Which has always been a concern of mine with other patterns. 

Berocco Weekend Dk Cotton was the perfect choice for this piece. I love the antique shade of yellow and the way this fiber drapes.  It is light weight and will wear well for a long time to come.  I'm sure this will be a favorite of theirs during the Fall. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Avonlea Skirt

The Adeline Slouchy (a beehive beanie)

The Phyllis Wristlet