Sofia's Bloomsbury Kids Pullover

Is it crazy that I've started knitting sweaters for Sofia? Yes, I know it is June in East Texas.  My hope is to have several beautiful pieces ready for this coming fall.  She is heading into Kindergarten and I want her dressed to impress. 

I have been eyeing this pattern for some time.  It is called Bloomsbury Kids by Tweedy Sheep on Ravelry. After taking a quick facebook vote...this sweater was chosen as the first in line to be knit.

There is just something so beautiful about it.  The lace work really adds a sweet heirloom touch.  Yet, it is so quick and easy to work up. 

Fiber is: Yarn Bee's Sweet Divinity in Ocean Breeze.  Sofia wanted a sweater in a pretty aqua color. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Avonlea Skirt

The Adeline Slouchy (a beehive beanie)

The Phyllis Wristlet